Thursday, October 18, 2007

Skittles Black



Gum: Skittles Xtreme Fruit (black box) Gum

Chew-Time: 3- the flavor fades xtremely fast

Packaging: 8- It's cute and fun and more up to date than most


Consistency: This part is confusing to me because the taste and feel of skittles in my mouth makes me want to do what people do with skittles- chew, swallow, repeat. Thus, this gum doesn't last long partly due to past experience and habit. This gum doesn't dissenegrate in mouth but I kind of want it to- just because it tastes like it should. And when the flavor disappears (roughly 5 minutes) there is no reason for it to remain in my mouth. I give it a 3


Overall Recommendation: I feel like I love this gum- because it tastes like skittles. But do I actually love skittles gum or just skittles? Every time I chew this gum I feel like I wish I could swallow it. Or make it sugar free. One positive- one package of skittles gum has 150 calories (as opposed to a package of skittles candy which has 210 or 250?)
I give it a 6.459

No comments: