Sunday, October 7, 2007

Gum #2: Trident White




Gum Brand: Trident White
Flava: Cool Colada

Chew Time: I give it a 5.5 on average length of chew. Like all Trident White gum flavas- this one lasts a good amount of time. However- what brings the score down is not that it runs out of flava- but that I run out of interest in chewing it. I got tired of the flava- it was just too much!

Flava Yeah: You definately have to be in the mood for a beachy-summer tasting experience to enjoy this chew. Its a 7 on flava- but it def. depends on your mood

Packaging: 5. I can spot it quickly and easily in the store. However- the crinkly sound is annoying when I am trying to be discrete at work- or in a quiet classroom- it draws all eyes and open hands to me. Annoying!

Physical Consistency: 7. This gum lasts a good long time. I have chewed it through the night (a good 8 hours) and upon waking- find the gum still all together (not lost in the molar region) and still tasty!

Overall Recommendation: 6.5 Its a good gum to chew when bored or caught in snow storm- because it takes you on a little beach vacation in your mouth. The crinkling is annoying though so don't chew this one if you don't want to share it.

CHEW on!

No comments: