Sunday, October 7, 2007

Gum #3: Trident White - Peppermint




Gum Brand: Trident White

Flava: Peppermint

Chew Time: For-like-Ever. Its the longest lasting gum I have found. I give it an 8 because I think there might be more advanced gums out there (maybe in the future). The flava lasts and lasts and the consistency remains near perfect.

Flava: Peppermint is the best all-around flava. I give it a 9 simply because in the future a more crack-type- addictive flava may be discovered and manufactured in mass.

Packaging: It's okay- its easy to spot in an aisle of gum. I find the blue color calming and peaceful. Like the ocean. Its quite restorative. I give it a 5.5 however- due to the problem crinkling sound with all Trident White gums.

Physical Consistency: 8.5 Its just Great- lasts through the night- and is reliably chewable the next morning. A fantastic night sleep partner who won't forget your name or leave you feeling used. Also nice if you plan to make out with someone after waking and are concerned about your terrible night sleep breath. Wake up and Make out while feeling peppermintly refreshed!

Overall Recommendation: I rate it 8 overall. This gum is really good for bad breath. And the whitening factor actually works. A friend of mine spent lots of money getting a professional whitening- and swears that my teeth are so much whiter than hers. And I agree. I even went a period of time not brushing my teeth out of rebellion (a post-teenager thing) and my teeth remained white and cavity free. Wahoo! This gum is also good to chew while running or exerting lots of physical energy.

No comments: