Sunday, October 7, 2007

Gum #4: Trident White: Spearmint



Brand Name: Trident White

Flava: Spearmint

Chew-Time: I give it an 8. Read previous Trident White posts for info.

Flava: I sometimes purchase this gum when the peppermint variety is sold-out (usually because of me) or when I mistakenly convince myself that spearmint is almost just like peppermint and that I will love it as such. Alas no- I am not a big fan of spearmint. I give it a 7.

Packaging: I confuse this one with peppermint (green and blue) maybe because I feel peppermint should be green. Why? Maybe another brand of gum packages their peppermint in green. I will research it. Packaging gets a 5.

Physical Consistency: Like all Trident White gums- it lasts and lasts. I rate it as an 8.

Overall recommendation: If you love spearmint as much as I love peppermint- this gum is for you. I give it a 7 simply because its not my favorite.

No comments: